• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX one of my first true loves

Sweet collection. I prefer the XX to the R1 and slightly prefer the Juliet to the XX (good thing for my wallet), but watching this I almost regret trading off my XXs mostly due to low OEM lens availability compared to the Juliet. The cutters here have removed most of that issue though ;)

Great share! Love to collection bro. Sounds like you are enjoying them, that's what they are really for... The person who appreciates nice things.
Very well done J ... XX is my next move and you've provided more than ample inspiration

Thanks for sharing ... :hi:

Nice collection! I also have a couple XX's and am excited to get some new lenses for them and was wondering which is your favorite? I got some Deep water prizms but was thinking of getting something red. Either Torch or Ruby...not sure...

Nice collection! I also have a couple XX's and am excited to get some new lenses for them and was wondering which is your favorite? I got some Deep water prizms but was thinking of getting something red. Either Torch or Ruby...not sure...

My favorite is maritime prizm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk