• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Plasma/Ice...finally

I have the 24k Juliet also. I need to take new photos soon as I last photographed my collection about 4 years ago and its changed a lot. I'll get to it soon!

If I do find another 24K squared I will give you a shout. I bet most are hidden away now though :(

I have the 24k Juliet also. I need to take new photos soon as I last photographed my collection about 4 years ago and its changed a lot. I'll get to it soon!

great good news for Xmetal oakster in London, you finally join us here in the forum...welcome! we can grab some coffee sometimes with medusa!

I've been collecting for getting on 10 years now and still cant stop looking! it's totally addictive but im really sad they have stopped the x metal production. I visited the USA twice last year and in Feb there were plenty frames for sale but in October there was virtually nothing, even the vaults were almost dry. I was lucky enough to pick up a nice pair of Plasma Ice X Squared though :) :)

I've been collecting for getting on 10 years now and still cant stop looking! it's totally addictive but im really sad they have stopped the x metal production. I visited the USA twice last year and in Feb there were plenty frames for sale but in October there was virtually nothing, even the vaults were almost dry. I was lucky enough to pick up a nice pair of Plasma Ice X Squared though :) :)

it was good knowing you enjoy collecting them, there a lot of people here you can relate to...ideas are welcome...im just beginning to learn more...im not quite consider myself hardcore...a beginner perhaps a good word...i totally agree the discontinuance of X metal is a sad state...

It is a real shame after all the work that went into it, only for the new owners to feel its not a worthwhile money maker. I dont think for Oakley originally it was about making money. They did it because they could which is what Oakley was all about in my eyes. Prices have seriously hiked in recent months though - no surprise. I still like to buy fair and sell fair though. Ive no time for the 'grand a pair' brigade.

It is a real shame after all the work that went into it, only for the new owners to feel its not a worthwhile money maker. I dont think for Oakley originally it was about making money. They did it because they could which is what Oakley was all about in my eyes. Prices have seriously hiked in recent months though - no surprise. I still like to buy fair and sell fair though. Ive no time for the 'grand a pair' brigade.

i think most of us has the same opinion, some people understand what the Oakley brand has gone through...well you can sell all them to me at good price...quite honestly though i do buy and sell primarily to support my oakley addiction...im not quite priviledge on monetary matters...