• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX Plasma Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

these seem to be harder to find than the tio2. i have not seen one for sale on ebay nor on this forum. Any ideas on the good price for these in good condition? box and coin not really needed but nice to have. PM me guys...

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeap theyre the rarest as. They were inly produced in the initial run and werent the most popular back in the day. I would expect to pay at least 350-400. Anything below that is a damned bargain fir how rare they are

that high huh? hey Brip, maybe you can make a plasma Juliex, lol.

Plasma xx on ebay USA as we speak- currently at 320,has black lenss installed though

Are you referring to these: 320981934201, the look more like x metal to me. Check out the back angles.

Username Hidden said:

haha that would mean i need a pair of XX or romeo arms in Plasma as well as a plasma Juliet.
and considering the color variation in plasma it'll be tough to get a good match..

Username Hidden said:
Plasma xx on ebay USA as we speak- currently at 320,has black lenss installed though

Username Hidden said:
Are you referring to these: 320981934201, the look more like x metal to me. Check out the back angles.

that one IS Xmetal.

i would want it stock oakley. not really into customizing oaks..

Username Hidden said:
haha that would mean i need a pair of XX or romeo arms in Plasma as well as a plasma Juliet.
and considering the color variation in plasma it'll be tough to get a good match..

you can make sorta like a tio2 type of juliet with different shades of plasma. i love the plasma finish, but i love the hammerstems more..

Username Hidden said:
There isn't a huge price increase even though they are rare. However these days any wearable XX will start at $300, the last Plasma i saw, decent condition, no box or coin, went for $403.

seems that the tio2 xx is more readily available. i wonder why. do people like the plasma better than the tio2, thus they keep em?

Status
Not open for further replies.