• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX Plasma Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

It pains me to sell this one but realized that it's time to move her to another home. This is my last XX and suffice to say I saved the best for last.

Mint (could even pass for LNIB), serials match, complete with extra nose bombs, t-shocks, and paperwork. All OEM, never used, never tuned, never displayed! Even the foam inside is intact. Frame is pristine and lenses are immaculate. Hinges are nice and tight. Nothing really more to say than this short disclaimer: Ever since owning this pair it literally stayed inside the box which is inside another box and never saw the light of day.

Asking $1,000 via G&S shipped and insured CONUS. Will ship OCONUS but you have to shoulder shipping and insurance. I honestly think the price reflects the most current circulating rate here in our community! And this is considering that all aspects could easily be a 9.5/10. No trades please. I can provide more pics if you wish. If they don't sell then it's ok I will keep them. :) Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5049.JPG

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5046.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5042.JPG

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5045.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
After looking at the uploaded pics... I just realized that the box has some tape on the side (2nd to the last pic) so I won't even attempt to remove that and just adjust the price accordingly...

Now $975 shipped.

Bump

$OLD! :) XP is going to a new home! Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.