• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found XX Plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay item 124543120265.
I have tried to negotiate a deal with the seller but i am not wanting to pay what he wants for a incomplete set.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Ebay item 124543120265.
I have tried to negotiate a deal with the seller but i am not wanting to pay what he wants for a incomplete set.
cool, thanks for sharing sir. agreed and looks overpriced. how much your bid?

I have tried to do a deal with him outside of Ebay, Just to help us both out really price wise. He then said he wanted a F&F deal, Which i vehemently will not do, Especially to someone i have not done business with. With all due respect bud i am not going to put a line in the sand for you. I really want them & can afford them but i am not paying over the odds for an incomplete set. I have paid top dollar for a lot this past year and it needs to stop. His last word was that he would lower the price on Ebay, Which if he does with fees is probably & possibly less than what i offered for them.
Horses to water & all that

Username Hidden said:
I have tried to do a deal with him outside of Ebay, Just to help us both out really price wise. He then said he wanted a F&F deal, Which i vehemently will not do, Especially to someone i have not done business with. With all due respect bud i am not going to put a line in the sand for you. I really want them & can afford them but i am not paying over the odds for an incomplete set. I have paid top dollar for a lot this past year and it needs to stop. His last word was that he would lower the price on Ebay, Which if he does with fees is probably & possibly less than what i offered for them.
Horses to water & all that
hmm, he said he ok with g&s. but when he sent me some photos, I let it go. apparently the rear nosebridge pin hole is damaged and needs lot of work there.

:bump:

:bump: Still hunting

:bump: please sell yoour extra, lolz 😆

:bump:
funds are ready for the right deal 😊

After a long search, finally found 😍

46DFCD28-F8E9-401E-B98B-B70850C80A68.png