• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX & R1 for project/customization or daily use

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for XX and R1 project frame or daily use, with or without lenses.

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
I've got an XX frame only. In good shape except nose bridge is very loose. Price $350.00.

Also have an R1. Frame in decent shape with serial number hard to read. Has custom cut gorgeous ruby lenses with no spider cracks. Also has red Lingear rubbers. I've worn these on occasion. Price is $550.00.

If interested in either or both and want some pictures, let me know. Thanks. Greg

Username Hidden said:
I've got an XX frame only. In good shape except nose bridge is very loose. Price $350.00.

Also have an R1. Frame in decent shape with serial number hard to read. Has custom cut gorgeous ruby lenses with no spider cracks. Also has red Lingear rubbers. I've worn these on occasion. Price is $550.00.

If interested in either or both and want some pictures, let me know. Thanks. Greg
Anybody got these?

I have PM'd him, thanks

I'm closing it since there is no point having it open so other's buy it before you got a chance to reply when there is a time difference

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I have PM'd him, thanks

I'm closing it since there is no point having it open so other's buy it before you got a chance to reply when there is a time difference
Did someone do that man ?. That's freakin dirty

That seems to be the direction the Forum is heading.

Yes my friend, it is what it is. No need to think or talk more about it, I have moved on

I bought the XX, since R1 was gone.

It's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.