• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Ti02

I agree that the finish of that first gen plasma/TiO2 looks really great on the close ups. I love that texture they had in the beginning. Here's to a sunny tomorrow.
:drinks:

Great frame and lens choice. Surprised you strayed from the R1 since they look like they were made for you...but XX has a better nose pad, IMO. Much more wearable for long periods of time. Nice!

Have no fear bro, the R1s aren't going anywhere. I have fallen head over heels for them. But this one was on my personal grail list. Always wanted a Ti02 finish, and XX is the only frame I wanted it on. At the price, for a gen 1 in this condition I had to pull the trigger.

Ask @IAMOBS I have to keep stuff in good condition when I'm renting it! Then I just sell to him or you. :D

And you do it oh so well traps!

Nice pick up!

Thanks bro, I was hoping you'd stumble across this since you are our resident wearer/expert on all things XX! Now I can stop being jealous of your pics lol....well maybe not completely jealous anymore, but at least I have 1 now. ;)

Thank you sir. I was getting annoyed at the post office. They had the frames in town since Saturday. Held them long enough for the lenses to catch up. Haha. And the Optical Champ doesn't get that name for nothin' :). Thanks to you both for the careful packaging not a thing wrong with them.

In the past two months the post office left a diamond MM I sold and shipped outside the buyers gate (despite signature confirmation .. post office later showed it was forged) left a expressed registered package outside my door instead of locked parcel locker , were a week late delivering Medusa I sold , and oh yah gave the wrong mailbox the parcel locker key to over $1,000 packages I had sitting in it.......

Sorry had to vent ..

Beautiful tio2 XX... wish I liked it for myself more but can’t help admire the finish ..

In the past two months the post office left a diamond MM I sold and shipped outside the buyers gate (despite signature confirmation .. post office later showed it was forged) left a expressed registered package outside my door instead of locked parcel locker , were a week late delivering Medusa I sold , and oh yah gave the wrong mailbox the parcel locker key to over $1,000 packages I had sitting in it.......

Sorry had to vent ..

Beautiful tio2 XX... wish I liked it for myself more but can’t help admire the finish ..

Congratulations

Thanks guys.