• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Tio and R1 Ti on eBay

It would be nice to know how much he let that go for. He cut the price by more than half & I think went even lower when one sold for ~$900
I will say it was not super cheap but it was in lovely condition... it will be on its way to someone who will give it a better appreciation than me tomorrow. Mars are really funky on my face.

I will say it was not super cheap but it was in lovely condition... it will be on its way to someone how will give it a better appreciation than me tomorrow. Mars are really funky on my face.
you talking about the Mars or the Jordan R1??

we got our wires crossed 😅 I was wondering how much the Jordan R1 eventually went for. The condition didn't look that bad; had a dark mark or 2 but I couldn't see any nicks.

we got our wires crossed 😅 I was wondering how much the Jordan R1 eventually went for. The condition didn't look that bad; had a dark mark or 2 but I couldn't see any nicks.
It probably sold before he got on my radar or I saw it come up with a ridiculous price and let it pass... Most of the MJ's Ive seen sell without a box including one I sold here not long ago have moved at $1K... with a box is just depending on condition...

The Ti R1 went for $650ish I am pretty sure since it sold within 15 minutes of my suggestion earlier...
I gotta be in front of my computer more often. It's crazy that you can check regularly, sometimes even daily, and still miss out on a deal. Taking "L"s suck.

Latest Posts

Back