• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Tio and R1 Ti on eBay

It probably sold before he got on my radar or I saw it come up with a ridiculous price and let it pass... Most of the MJ's Ive seen sell without a box including one I sold here not long ago have moved at $1K... with a box is just depending on condition...
1K huh? good to know. I'll keep that in mind the next time one of these babies comes up.

Ive been lucky and caught some nice stuff just posted. And occasionally things that are misspelled. Doesn’t come up in everyones search. lol
that's a good point on the searches: you really have to try multiple names that an item goes by to have the best chance at finding a gem. There are a few goodies I missed out on because I didn't try the abbreviated name for example.

that's a good point on the searches: you really have to try multiple names that an item goes by to have the best chance at finding a gem. There are a few goodies I missed out on because I didn't try the abbreviated name for example.
Got an XX last year for $16 on Poshmark that was listed 3 months prior for anyone to grab using that method

I gotta be checking out that site more often!! Was the XX in good condition at least? I mean for $16 sounds like it came in tatters.

awesome!

going back to your point out negotiation skills: I know it's been mentioned before but even making an offer can be dicey because if the seller is insulted you can get blocked. Kinda hard to negotiate if your first impression ends up being your last.

Back