• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX TiO2 Slate

What does international transaction have to do with it? I pay for tracked insured shipping, use PayPal goods and services, and am a reliable repeat buyer. There's no additional risk to seller than selling to the guy round the corner :)
Easy there Tiger!
A: If Carlos is an example that it is a little easier to fu%k an International customer
B. It is a little more work to ship an International order. You mean to tell me that when you do an International deal you don't have to fill out one of those irritating customs dorms?
C: Like it or not as Frank mentioned when you fu%k a guy who is local you do need to watch over your shoulder when you see a guy wearing X Metals.

Easy there Tiger!
A: If Carlos is an example that it is a little easier to fu%k an International customer
B. It is a little more work to ship an International order. You mean to tell me that when you do an International deal you don't have to fill out one of those irritating customs dorms?
C: Like it or not as Frank mentioned when you fu%k a guy who is local you do need to watch over your shoulder when you see a guy wearing X Metals.
No diasagreement on hassle of forms!
Strong disagreement on any sense that by being non-USA based I may inherently pose a bigger risk, since I don't.
And no offense taken let's agree to agree on how good IH is :)

Strong disagreement on any sense that by being non-USA based I may inherently pose a bigger risk, since I don't.
If we are talking about the risk component my point was that it seems to be a bigger risk for the (international) buyer rather than the seller, at least as far as empirical data suggests.
If we are talking about convenience for the seller then sales within their respective country would definitely be easier.
Not slagging International transactions at all. We all can't necessarily "help" where we live and we all do our best to collect and share pieces with fellow devotees.
Yes IH is awesome as long as it is understood that this is a side thing for him and give him a little time and space to provide great service.
All good y'all!

If we are talking about the risk component my point was that it seems to be a bigger risk for the (international) buyer rather than the seller, at least as far as empirical data suggests.
If we are talking about convenience for the seller then sales within their respective country would definitely be easier.
Not slagging International transactions at all. We all can't necessarily "help" where we live and we all do our best to collect and share pieces with fellow devotees.
Yes IH is awesome as long as it is understood that this is a side thing for him and give him a little time and space to provide great service.
All good y'all!

Agree with everything you say and sorry if i came across over-sensitive. Probably still in shock from some of the comments here:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/why-many-of-the-exchange-sellers-prefer-conus-only.50358/
Yes, with IH, patience is a virtue. But going the extra mile is what wins him loyalty.