• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Twenty(2000)

Mcjimc

Oakley Beginner
Hi there, new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone could help.
I am desperately looking for some nose and ear sock rubbers for xx twenty(2000)
Can anyone point me in the right direction or know anyone with stock?
thank you in advance

@OldSchoolHybrid let us know if you want to unload them :grin: but I’d rather you find that rubber and enjoy them. I do you have a little bit extra, depending on the color. And there are a few other people here that would sell some rubber for the right price. What do you need?

@Mcjimc what color are you looking for? Nose bombs? Ear socks?

I think I only have 3 pair of black left to unload. They need either socks, nose pieces or both. Got rid of the rest already. After that I'll be down to only 3 pair of original Twentys to wear. Stinks because they're my 2nd favorite model.

I think I only have 3 pair of black left to unload. They need either socks, nose pieces or both. Got rid of the rest already. After that I'll be down to only 3 pair of original Twentys to wear. Stinks because they're my 2nd favorite model.

Do they have lenses? Maybe someday someone will reproduce the rubber kits for these.

Do they have lenses? Maybe someday someone will reproduce the rubber kits for these.

Yes, but they are scratched. 2 sets of black and 1 set of grey. I was going to buy new lenses but without the frame kits I figured it wasn't worthwhile. I need to get them and some other items up for sale. Good time to unload stuff I don't wear.

@Mcjimc I know you can’t reply yet, but did you see my private message?
And, what color are you looking for?

Latest Posts

Back