• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Twenty 2012 Ear-socks

KiwiPete

Oakley Beginner
Morning Team, I have an old pair of these great glasses and now needing to find a replacement pair of black ear socks.
Sorry was in here ages ago and got side-lined and forgot all about it so rather than drag up an old thread, wanted to start afresh as other stock might now have come available.
Can anyone advise where I can get a pair of black XX Twenty 2012 XX socks or who might have them for purchase?

Appreciated,
Pete

Whilst I wait for Cacatman to come back from travels and whilst languishing here in New Zealand under lockdown (yes we have finally succumbed to Delta and gone into a serious as full on lockdown across all of NZ); anyone else have any black XX Twenty 2012 XX socks or know of any available?
Appreciated,

@KiwiPete I've posted my New Twenty (2012) collection including extra socks and some pretty rare lenses, on the forum. Please let me know if it tempts you.

Not ready to break it up just yet (although considering splitting in half).

@DaysOfNoah definitely caught my eye. All I really do need is the ear socks as such a great set of glasses, all other accessories just fine.
If you do get to thinking of splitting the two pairs of ear socks, I would be interested in taking a set off you.
Cheers,

Back