• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading XX Twenty - Emerald / Gold

U

Username Hidden

Trading for one of the following models in a metallic or eye catching colorway.
May consider other models that are sparkly 🤩
or crystal blue, crystal black, ink black...
Don't want anything with aftermarket lenses, custom cut oem is okay or without + $$.

Monster Dog
NSJ II
Ten X (2012)
Radarlock XL
Radar XL
JB/RJ/Split
M-Frame 1st G.

Sought After Lens Tints; Shallow Blue, Deep Blue, G30 Polar, Tungsten, Emerald, G20 Black

Going over the frame I struggle to find any signs of "typical wear" aka dulling of the finish or actual blemish marks.

There's an ever so slight loss of gold coloring that appears in the bottom left corner of the "L" in the center color. I specifically say loss of coloring as there is no physical damage to the frame there, nor is the gloss finish of the fram dulled there from a scuff rather I suspect the logo came off overtime while rubbing against the inside of the microfiber bag. Next is just something I've noticed on them, having the fmj xx being only other finish I've owned it might just be a difference in finish properties but the temples on this pair move quite freely - since there's no snapping hinge and I dunno if it's normal I figure I'd note it, since I could see leading to flaws if not taken note of; temple tip smacking bottom inside orbitals when closing.

Emerald frame - minute flaw in center logo.

Gold Iridium lens - spotless.

Emerald rubbers - like new.

Thanks

IMG_3263.JPGIMG_3248.JPGIMG_3228.JPGIMG_3223.JPGIMG_3231.JPGIMG_3270.JPG
IMG_3282.JPGIMG_3281.JPGIMG_3275.JPG
IMG_3293.JPGIMG_3283.JPGIMG_3272.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3223.JPG

IMG_3272.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I thought that frame color was just called “emerald” while the collegiate version was called evergreen. Not sure if it’s the same color between the two as I’ve never actually seen the collegiate one in person.

Username Hidden said:
I thought that frame color was just called “emerald” while the collegiate version was called evergreen. Not sure if it’s the same color between the two as I’ve never actually seen the collegiate one in person.
Good catch you are correct, they're Emerald not Evergreen which is a solid polished dark green color.

So they're Emerald Emerald XX, someone should finish em off with a set of EI to have themselves XX Emerald^3

Username Hidden said:
Good catch you are correct, they're Emerald Emerald then I guess haha

I know that frame pretty well, LOL. You could say it was the reason why I ended up here on OF. @SiRacer420 should know what I’m talking about.

Username Hidden said:
I know that frame pretty well, LOL. You could say it was the reason why I ended up here on OF. @SiRacer420 should know what I’m talking about.
That was several years ago now.

Username Hidden said:
That was several years ago now.

Yep and I still got it. Knew you would remember since green is your favorite color