• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Worth?

I would say 24k is $300-400 depending on condition and box. TiO2 $400-550 and xmetal at $400-500 plasma =ridiculous lol. So many factors condition, box, lenses generation
good ballparks. you will see serialised xx24k going for the tio2 price you quoted. as usual, gen1 is king, as is condition. 24k's only go low because the flaws become obvious when the gold fades- in mint with no fade they are still prized.

Think I'll just go ahead and get a pair outright when the time comes. Too much hassle involved with trades it sounds! But again, thanks for all the input.

Think I'll just go ahead and get a pair outright when the time comes. Too much hassle involved with trades it sounds! But again, thanks for all the input.
Or sell ur juliets then buy em

Another way to get a pair at a good price is to look out for ebay auctions for XX that have been wrongly listed as 'Juliets'. A recent example; Oakley Juliet Sunglasses | eBay
Still made £220 but a reasonable price to pay - seems like they were id'd for what they are! If you can get the seller to accept an offer to end the auction early you could get a bargain!

Another way to get a pair at a good price is to look out for ebay auctions for XX that have been wrongly listed as 'Juliets'. A recent example; Oakley Juliet Sunglasses | eBay
Still made £220 but a reasonable price to pay - seems like they were id'd for what they are! If you can get the seller to accept an offer to end the auction early you could get a bargain!
I was the one who bought them, and yes you were right the seller had no idea that they were XX Metal TiO2. They are pretty much immaculate, but did not come with any packaging.

Although a long time Oakley fan (I have had another pair of TiO2 from new), I am now in the process of building up a collection of X-Metal's :cool-20: