• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX X metal $375

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good morning I recently picked up a couple xx frames and a set of Dillon silver glasses.

This ad is for this XX only. This one is non serialized xx x metal. Frame tight and rubber is good. All screws turn. Frame clean. I can see a small scratch on the bottom of one of the lenses and looks like a slight casting mark but apart from that I think they are a great wearing pair with no work required.

Asking 400 based on a beater cost of cost of 350 and these being much much better.

I will sell them in Australia at a discount or ship international.

If you think these are not priced fairly please let me know and we can work something out.
20191231_133044.jpg
20200129_123220.jpg
20200129_123253.jpg
20200129_123259.jpg
20200129_123348.jpg

I will also be adding a xx beater serial and possibly the Dillon silver for sale in the coming weeks but for now the beater xx orbital screw is stripped and it will require a tune so I'll get that done first on advice of a senior forum member.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Ferric chloride will eat the stripped screw and not harm the titanium. It will also eat a bone plasma finish. Worked for me. Good luck.

Username Hidden said:
Ferric chloride will eat the stripped screw and not harm the titanium. It will also eat a bone plasma finish. Worked for me. Good luck.

Whu?

Username Hidden said:

I used that once to remove a butt plug that was being stingy.

Username Hidden said:
I never thought of a chemical cure for that issue. I've always just drilled them out. Good idea.

ill be sure to check it out! if it takes the finish off ill just get them polished!!!!

Reduced to 375

Username Hidden said:
Reduced to 375
Good price on a nice looking XX. (To be clear, this one does NOT have the stripped screw, correct?)

Username Hidden said:
Good price on a nice looking XX. (To be clear, this one does NOT have the stripped screw, correct?)
Haha that is correct. That's a seperate xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.