• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX X metal cleaning

Ok Thanks, I will have ago at cleaning them and if that does not work I think I would prefer to get the whole lot refinished. If I did this would you be able to re assemble with the new parts I have? if you can give me an email address I can send pics of the rest of the glasses so you can see the condition and then price everything up.
regards Rob

Ok Thanks, I will have ago at cleaning them and if that does not work I think I would prefer to get the whole lot refinished. If I did this would you be able to re assemble with the new parts I have? if you can give me an email address I can send pics of the rest of the glasses so you can see the condition and then price everything up.
regards Rob
I will send it in a message. You may not be able to reply as messaging is restricted until you have enough points buddy.

Mike

regards Rob
@NuttyOAK13Y Hi, I sent an email on November 30th to the address you gave me, just checking you got it?

Here you go. Please excuse the lockdown hair and beard cut.

F847D102-413D-4F79-8499-2E0FD5671F19.jpeg

43F103FD-3F60-4A8B-B09C-81E935DA41E3.jpeg

3133A17F-8C33-4872-83D9-D5589844A1C3.jpeg