• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX X Metal OEM Ti-02 w/ Black Lenses, Complete NO SERIAL no foam Never worn MINT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As pictured this is a XX X Metal OEM Ti-02 complete no foam in box in MINT condition was told never worn when I got them 2 years ago. I have not taken out of the box till now, and the box isn't perfect as you can see in the pics, comes with coin. These are rare especially in this condition. Not a flaw that I could see, the original sold in Asia and I bought them from one of our Asian members.

Price $ USPS Priority Mail shipping.

IMG_5003.jpeg

IMG_5004.jpeg

IMG_5005.jpeg

IMG_5006.jpeg

IMG_5007.jpeg

IMG_5008.jpeg

IMG_5009.jpeg

IMG_5010.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
As pictured this is a XX X Metal OEM Ti-02 complete no foam in box in MINT condition was told never worn when I got them 2 years ago. I have not taken out of the box till now, and the box isn't perfect as you can see in the pics, comes with coin. These are rare especially in this condition. Not a flaw that I could see, the original sold in Asia and I bought them from one of our Asian members.

Price $700 plus $15 USPS Priority Mail shipping.

View attachment 972155

View attachment 972156

View attachment 972157

View attachment 972158

View attachment 972159

View attachment 972160

View attachment 972161

View attachment 972162
These are sick!

Between these and the R1, I’m having trouble keeping my Mars Crater blinders on. Stay focused damnit, focus on the goal.

Wow

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.