• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XxrumkaxX X Metal and Friends Collection

Nothing short of absolute beauty in that case! Each of the Metals is show stopping and then everything else just adds on top. 😍😍 I am taking notes over here on case set up, custom work, and pairs in general.

I do have a question if you don't mind me asking. The Prizm Snow Black R2, what was the donor lens?
I caught a guy for a brief moment who would cut R2 and we used the Turbine as the donor on all of them. I have one more set I got cut while I had the chance just waiting on the perfect frame for it. He mounted them and said they sat on the hook without the washer best and there was just a slight loss of the point as you can see by looking at the gold oem vs the cc's. Worked out pretty nicely in the end.

I caught a guy for a brief moment who would cut R2 and we used the Turbine as the donor on all of them. I have one more set I got cut while I had the chance just waiting on the perfect frame for it. He mounted them and said they sat on the hook without the washer best and there was just a slight loss of the point as you can see by looking at the gold oem vs the cc's. Worked out pretty nicely in the end.
They are amazing!! 😍😍 Prizm Snow Black is definitely one of my favorite lenses.

A big shout out to @Spenc for the earth strap for my silver that came in today! Dang close to the dark earth and exact dimensions to the OEM strap! I got a killer TB2 strap from him as well!
3E975592-7F6D-4BBF-83A0-41F435F35D08.jpeg

Back