• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Yes, I know.........but I thought you weren't going to buy another........

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
However, this WILL be my last for a fair while.

Nanowire 3.0 Polished Black/Black Polarised in perfect nik......accordig .to the seller. We shall see.....but looks like it's a goodun.........pictures when they arrive.

Same thing on this side of the pond...Just got back from the vault yesterday with a pair of Ferrari Jupiters....the day AFTER I bought 2 pair of Ducatis I needed from a forum member here......

Same thing on this side of the pond...Just got back from the vault yesterday with a pair of Ferrari Jupiters....the day AFTER I bought 2 pair of Ducatis I needed from a forum member here......

Yep, there's a definite similarity me thinks........

I always tell myself "that's it for awhile" and then up pops another pair I want/need and within a day or two I start to break down lol...Enjoy

Thank you @Jeff O, but this IS me done for a while.

Okay then Limey! Do not log onto the forum for 2 (two) weeks! Don't even THINK about "just checking in" to the Exchange!

...can't do it, can you?!?! Hell, I couldn't! Just stash a little here and there and then you'll have enough for just one more pair! it's magic!

:)

Received them today but not PRISTINE as seller has said: 3mm scratch on lower right hand portion of lens. Now I've got to take a pic showing this............this ISN'T going to be easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice man. I just got mine in yesterday too. Did you get the one that was on ebay?? Hopefully the scratch isn't too bad.

Nice man. I just got mine in yesterday too. Did you get the one that was on ebay?? Hopefully the scratch isn't too bad.

@Garducio, I did get that one. Even though the scratch is only 3mm approx, it's still a scratch. I already have 2 scratched Nanowire 3.0s, so the fact this seller stated PRISTINE, I'm afraid won't cut it.

Back