• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Yet ANOTHER Canadian...I'm sorry.

BRIAN!!

How the hell were you here for over a year with only 2 messages and accumulate THAT stellar collection?!?! WOW!!

Well done! and Welcome back!

...I don't like anybody, especially not you damn Canucks, but please stick around and contribute more!!

:hi:
Thanks Doug!
Don't worry... I didn't circumvent any exchange rules! Everything was found locally. On one VERY expensive day I grabbed the XX, the OTT, the R1 Jordan and the Medusa. Boy, was my wife mad!

Thanks Doug!
Don't worry... I didn't circumvent any exchange rules! Everything was found locally. On one VERY expensive day I grabbed the XX, the OTT, the R1 Jordan and the Medusa. Boy, was my wife mad!

Sweet! That wasn't a very expensive day, buddy, that was a "Double mortgage payment day"!!

Yikes!!

:shock:

And I wasn't worried about you going around any rules, you Canadians are straight up, it's just hard as hell to find all those metals here without the forum!

Very impressive collection you have there! You were definitely led into the rabbit hole. You won't be able to get out easily from this one...

Latest Posts

Back