• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Yo From Phoenix!

Ancientmachine

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone! Been browsing the forums on and off for a while, searching for answers to Oakley questions and all that. I have maybe 5 pairs, the newest being the awesome Tincan, the oldest being a pair of the first Juliets, J######. (looking to get them to selling condition, part of the reason for registering!).

Over 14 years of owning Oakleys I've only ever lost one pair. Left them at the gym. Found them on my buddy's face about a year later! Confirmed they were mine, as "Oh these? I found them at the gym last year!" I told him I lost them, he offered them back, but I declined. I was irresponsible and kinda thought I deserved to not have them after leaving them. Other than that, I crushed a pair of Crosshairs that were in my pocket (bent back to shape though) and used the upgrade program by trading a pair of Gascans for 25% off my Tincans (great trade).

Other than that, all pairs present and accounted for. Oakleys have been awesome for me and having the right optics always makes any activity better.

So, hi everyone, looking forward to learning lots, even if I can't contribute much right now.

Back