• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You gotta see this

pjd1234

Love em R1s
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Strip town
well we have ourselves another looter I really hope NOBODY BUYS THIS as ebay prices reflects forum prices its just sad unfortunately especially for the new comers who wants to start their x metal collection :(
Oakley Mars | eBay

HAHAHAHA I know you guys saw that praised value for 1500 its not jewelry im sure I you get a professional appraiser it would be 450-600 dollar range its just terrible and im sure that the craters that are swirling around ebay wee eyeframesman piece that were 350 plus 12 shipping before and are now in the 499 range well anything to make a buck I guess.

and here I got a mars crater nib with match box showroom condition that I got from the forum when everything was FARELY PRICED those were the fun days. Those days were gone.

DSC01907_zpsb6fcd5c6.jpg

and here I got a mars crater nib with match box showroom condition that I got from the forum when everything was FARELY PRICED those were the fun days. Those days were gone.

DSC01907_zpsb6fcd5c6.jpg

Let's bring back the fun days!

Sell them to me for what you got them for ;)

Seriously, sweet complete Craters. You don't see too many of those pop up.

Back