• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You Guys Remember These?

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
check out what I foudn while cleaning up some stuff today:

2012-01-01_17-03-53_478.jpg

If you know what they are, what did they come with? (I remember what they came with)

Also anyone know if they are worth anything?

They came with the Blades and razor blades to help change the ear stems. Don't know what they would be worth.

Haha yeah those just look like picks to me...still a cool item though. Pretty much whatever someone is willing to pay for them I guess...nice find

I almost got these with some Razor Blades...$100 for two pairs and the extra legs and extra lenses kits and then he sold them for $105 to someone else...

They look like they're just guitar picks. How do they help change stems?

Basically they are guitar picks.. I forgot how they helped for swapping the arms

I never understood how they would change the earstems?

The "pick" part was slid into either the upper or lower part of the arm/stem joint and used to pry it up or down to allow the stem to clear the pin on the frame. Not unlike doing it now with a small screwdriver.

Oh...I thought they were just for fun for Guitarist haha. I got one with a pair of Gascan's for free sometime last year, but lost it :sad:

Back