• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You Just Gotta Read This......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Oakley Juliets .....$500 and $1000 (economy) shipping! The description is a classic.....
eBay listing 120861493051

So someone took a TIO2 frame and polished it (that should be illegal for starters) and then put $10 non Oakley rubber and $20 non Oakley lenses. Probably a jacked frame to begin with...even if they had someone polish for them thats $150, tune up $75, lenses rubber $30...so...$255 in. And trying to circumvent eBay fees with huge shipping (reported that gross violation).

If you look at the sellers previous purchases, I bet he used that PLASMA XX frame he bought, polished it up and added cheap rubber!!! What really gets me he says he is using "Ichiro rare rubber" with black nosepads!!!!! Why is he not using the blue nose pads!!!!!! What a joke!!! I think he is trolling for messages!!!!!

I may jump on it....after all it WAS polished with a secret and exclusive polish! Tempting.........what an idiot

you better get it...you'll regret not having a one of a kind head turner that 99% of the people who see it won't be able to tell from a Polished Juliet.

Man, stop trying to convince me. Think how that conversation would go:

"Hey, are those polished Juliets?"

"No, these are custom polished XX."

"Why?"

"Look at the orbital gaskets. That's why."

Girls would be all over me. :cool:

I think also he used the plasma frame... I mean the guy's an idiot for trying to scam with that price, but I don't think he's insane to waste a TiO2!!!!
and you know what would really made me mad? if he sells to that price!!!!!!! because the guy stipulates very simply: "Pay special atention at the shipping price.Ill not sell or send it without receive U$1499 or more (item price+shipping price)"

omg. what a waste of a TiO2.

Read my previous post... I bet he NEVER used a tio2, I bet he doent even know what that colorway even looks like. The seller appears to be using terminology he knows nothing about. Just check out his previous purchases, previous sales, etc....... I feel the need to send him a message on ebay, but I dont want to feed the fact he is a troll with a $1000.00 to ship........LOL

Back