• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You Know What...

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
You know when your chatting away on the phone, your phone buzzes you say to yourself it's ok i won't look at it it must just be a text and i'll be off the phone in a sec...then 20 mins later you get off the phone you look at the text, it then turns out it wasn't a text but a eBay notification to remind you of mirror for your tower that you've been after.

Ran over to the mac, it was to late it had already finish and went for £15 with post :mad:

If you don't hear from me i'll be in the corner crying!!

Look if you want it that bad i'll sell it to you when it arrives OK......................hehe..............only kidding. I know the feeling. The stuff i've missed out on my a couple of quid or so. Still there's alway's next time.:thumb:

Stop messing with me man one min telling me i can have it getting my hopes up then the next letting me down just like that!! lol

Anyway i already have one of them free staring mirror on the shelf just want one on the top as well

Back