• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You Know You Got It Bad When...

Zombie55

I should Work at Oakley
Thought I would start a thread based on this statement "You know you got it bad when...." I know all of use on here are pretty proud of our o-collection and some of use probably have done things other people would call stupid, but we would not be who we are if we didnt do it. So I thought it could bring up some good conversation and funny moments. So feel free to add anything you like...

ill start it off...

You know you got it bad when....one of the main reasons you go to work everyday is to talk to your co-worker (cmebulldog) about the new stuff thats happening on oakley forum. lmao

When you're a college student and you use all the money you have on shades. Then you have to go ask your parents for $ for food and other needs, yet you contemplate doing the same thing again haha

My kids who are 5 and 3 make it a game to recount my cabinet full of shades everytime I bring home a new pair and they always say " dad you got a lot of glasses"
78c21fcb.jpg

Back