• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You know you have xmetal fever when...

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
D

dragonvoi

I don't know if this thread has been done before and i am currently too lazy to look...

please chime in.

you know you have xmetal fever when:

your spouse asks, WTF is this sticky stuff all over the place?!? and you respond, oh, uh, you see, the foam on the bottom of the xmetal boxes tend to disintegrate and, ...

I don't know if this thread has been done before and i am currently too lazy to look...

please chime in.

you know you have xmetal fever when:

your spouse asks, WTF is this sticky stuff all over the place?!? and you respond, oh, uh, you see, the foam on the bottom of the xmetal boxes tend to disintegrate and, ...

:behindsofa:...

When she does .......A frown and a nod left to right (simultaneously at least 3 or more times)...I am not married but thats been my observation from past experiences...

I'm noticing a trend here I will add to it...
When you get a new pair and as you are unboxing them you mention they don't look too bad. The wife's unprompted response is are they going to "the chop shop" (with a slight eye roll). My answer "I said not too bad, they are going to the X-man!" (even more pronounced eye roll). I then follow it up with the coup de grace, "but they were such a good deal..." (she walks away with a sigh and a smirk).

How about when you show the wife your latest acquisition and she asks, "How much money have you been spending on sunglasses?!?" :help:
I'm noticing a trend here I will add to it...
When you get a new pair and as you are unboxing them you mention they don't look too bad. The wife's unprompted response is are they going to "the chop shop" (with a slight eye roll). My answer "I said not too bad, they are going to the X-man!" (even more pronounced eye roll). I then follow it up with the coup de grace, "but they were such a good deal..." (she walks away with a sigh and a smirk).
All this wife talk got me thinking we need more entries for the unofficial OF hot wives club!:brunette:

Latest Posts

Back