• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You may only bump your thread every 48 hours

Funny the sh1t that people bitch about in here,. Let's get the facts right:
  1. I used to lock my threads to keep out whining crybabies trolls (same 3 or 4 idiots) from giving their stupid opinions, even though they never planned to buy anything anyway. Now I do it to keep my threads clean, and so that they are easy to bump all together (less time looking for each thread).
  2. I am not desperate to sell my stuff, so no need to lower the price. Hence, I'll keep bumping and deleting old bumps, until the whining bitches convince the Boss to change the rules. I wonder what it is that bothers him (them) so much. I'm not going to sell him (them) anything, even if he (they) offered higher prices. There are some douchebags with whom I will not deal
  3. My items are selling, both in here and on eBay. Since these people seem to have wayyy too much time on their hands, they might want to check out feedback, to keep track of my sales.
  4. Do you have anything better to do in your life than supervising threads (even though you're not a Mod), from people who will not sell to you, or from whom you weren't planning to buy? Get a fcking life!!!
  5. And last but not least .... Don't like my selling style? I don't give a flying fck
JFYI, I don't check these threads often, so any responses will probably go unread and unanswered. Feel free to continue bitching about worthless issues, and wasting your life in the process. Maybe all the whining will push the Boss into changing the rules in your favor. Now, let the popcorn roll
Sincerely,
XMB

:popcorn:

Bump

Funny the sh1t that people bitch about in here,. Let's get the facts right:
  1. Search most recent threads or keep a document of your selling threads with links to them inside. No time wasted.
  2. Few people want your stuff anyways, since most of the time it’s overpriced.
  3. Takes months for your stuff to sell. You should invest money in stock market if it’s going to take months to earn $100-200 profit. You’ll have far better ROI.
  4. Took me 5 minutes to write this with my morning ****.
  5. Cool story bro.

:popcorn:

Weird flex, but OK. I put my responses in numbers.

“Weird Flex”

Maybe it’s a sign i’m getting old but i have to ask is ‘weird flex’ what one man whispers to another man just before he forcibly takes another man from behind ? .

Asking for a friend.

“Weird Flex”

Maybe it’s a sign i’m getting old but i have to ask is ‘weird flex’ what one man whispers to another man just before he forcibly takes another man from behind ? .

Asking for a friend.
449A068B-05F4-4B50-BD07-5CBC0BBE60E1.jpeg

Back