• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You Should Probably Take A Look At This

said it once

and I'll say it again

swinger ...
lol....

far from a swinger - but since the very beginning of the internet, it's mandatory to post pics of wives and girlfriends that either 1) did something to piss you off 2) you will be divorcing soon 3) won't let you get something 4) is bossing you around 5) bought you something awesome for your birthday 6) made a bad judgment call 7) you mention her in any single way in your posts

a picture will dictate how the rest of the forum feels about what she did and/or said....

again, it's mandatory - I didn't make this rule up, the internet did....

lol....

far from a swinger - but since the very beginning of the internet, it's mandatory to post pics of wives and girlfriends that either 1) did something to piss you off 2) you will be divorcing soon 3) won't let you get something 4) is bossing you around 5) bought you something awesome for your birthday 6) made a bad judgment call 7) you mention her in any single way in your posts

a picture will dictate how the rest of the forum feels about what she did and/or said....

again, it's mandatory - I didn't make this rule up, the internet did....

That is a hilariously detailed explanation, you've clearly put a lot of thought into the rules of showing off your SO haha.

Peak-A-Boo...
IMG_20140621_141937.jpg

Back