• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You spent HOW MUCH on sunglasses?!!

So I took some Daily Prizms outside today and you know what I was most impressed by? How they picked up the colors on a leaf because some parts of it were brown and some green, not so visible with the naked eye but with them on... :eek: now I never want to take them off!

So I took some Daily Prizms outside today and you know what I was most impressed by? How they picked up the colors on a leaf because some parts of it were brown and some green, not so visible with the naked eye but with them on... :eek: now I never want to take them off!
So you got your Fuel Cells?

I'm still amused by the reactions I get when people come to my home and see the pairs displayed and the first question asked is, "do you sell Oakley's?" followed by a "you're the first person I've met that collects sunglasses" and it's ended off with "WHAT! You don't wear them???"

We're a unique bunch and we don't need to explain ourselves to anyone... not even the wife.

I'm still amused by the reactions I get when people come to my home and see the pairs displayed and the first question asked is, "do you sell Oakley's?" followed by a "you're the first person I've met that collects sunglasses" and it's ended off with "WHAT! You don't wear them???"

We're a unique bunch and we don't need to explain ourselves to anyone... not even the wife.
EXACTLY

Especially with the "you don't wear them" comment. ;)

Wait.... the guys who collect Oakleys DONT wear them?! Damn Im doing this all wrong apparently... I failed on my firest pair :( lol

Back