• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You spent HOW MUCH on sunglasses?!!

And the award goes to....... @OakleyFrankFMJ ;)
award.jpg

I don't think $200 is a lot for sunglasses. They will last a long time. How about $245 for custom designed (Nike ID) basketball shoes (Lebrons)? They are expensive - *and* shoes have a limited shelf life, they do degrade over time.

I wish to have as much money as you guys some day lol it'd be great to be able to afford so many Oakleys you lose count and cars you barely ever drive lol

Then again. I'm like a hermit. I never go out. :p

I stay inside in the dark all day

@BeccaBear, I do hope that you realize that (so future conversing with Frank will be easy), Frank is really Bruce Wayne, yes that guy, the Billionaire (he has a lot of cars, FMJ's, C6, batmobile, etc), playboy (TWSS) , philantropist (just ask @QLR1) and masquerading in the night as Batman (that's why he is a jerk, go ask Robin).

@BeccaBear, I do hope that you realize that (so future conversing with Frank will be easy), Frank is really Bruce Wayne, yes that guy, the Billionaire (he has a lot of cars, FMJ's, C6, batmobile, etc), playboy (TWSS) , philantropist (just ask @QLR1) and masquerading in the night as Batman (that's why he is a jerk, go ask Robin).
:rofl:

:car:

Ask me about what? Frank's philanthropy isn't hard to find on the forum.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back