• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Best Highlights Of The Year 2012

Ok, after some thought about this I am going to have to say:
camorj.jpg

My newly aquired White Camo Pro Racing Jacket... By far not my most expensive purchase, but DAMN I love looking at these SICK MF'ers...

That is the coolest damned thing I've ever seen. I love that pattern.

My highlight is definitely getting my first case.

The X Metal logo is made out of 1/4" acrylic. EdsJunk here on the Forum made it. It's 24" wide and mounted with 1/4" thick 3M tabs to give it a "shadow" effect. PM him for more details. He does amazing work and can cut just about anything you need.

tnx for the info bro

Scoring my Romeo's for $50 off of CL, New - Matte Black, Ruby OTT for $130.
That is just a couple of things.
Happy New Year all!!

My collection ballooning from 10+ pairs at the start of the year to 77 pairs at years end, with that said I can't wait until I eclipsed the century mark, and it will definitely happen this year

Getting an OTT for $150, to trade for pennys, which scored me a pair of 24k X-metal XX :D

Also getting my (hopefully first of many) Pit Boss, and of course the clear bob head!

After being away from the scene for the better part of a decade, I got back into it this year.

First purchase here was my XS, and it just snowballed from there. My wife puts a stop to lots of my plans (which is fine, probably for the better) so I've 'only' added about 20 pairs or so this year and a couple watches.

Highlight is definitely my first case.

The later part of 2013 should bring some huge changes for my family, and I may be able to step it up to where I want :-D

I have to say the highlights of my 2012 were both my trips to "the mother ship" and having the platinum treatment while there. Being able to meet certain people/designers were a huge plus.
There is more to my trip to one icon but ill just keep it short.

Great job bartering up!!! I better keep an eye on you...lol

Haha thanks!

I have to say the highlights of my 2012 were both my trips to "the mother ship" and having the platinum treatment while there. Being able to meet certain people/designers were a huge plus.
There is more to my trip to one icon but ill just keep it short.

Damn how'd you manage to get hooked up with that? It's like a dream for me to get down there some day, let alone getting to meet people and whatnot.

Back