• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Favorite Frogskin In Your Collection?

froghog

Oakley Beginner
I want to start up a thread of everyones favorite frog. I'd like to see a pic preferably of you sporting them and a description as to why its your favorite. It must be a frog you currently own. Custom jobs are definitely welcome. Lets see 'em gents.

Hands down, DQM.
Shaun White Blue Chrome is a distant second.
But whatever comes in third is a far distant third.

I only own 3 frogs and they're nothing special. I have a Crystal Black/Black Iridium, Jupiter Camo, and a Polished White/Ruby.

My favorite is my Crystal Black/Black Iriidum. This is the pair that got me started on Oakleys back in the 90's. This isn't the original pair i had, but it's exactly the same as the first pair of Oakleys i ever bought.

6671511495_293b9e458b.jpg

Hmm in my frog arsenal, aside from rarity I would say my favorite frog would be the commonwealth + red. The tortoise frame just says "classy" and the positive red offsets the frame well. My 2nd favorite would be the antifreeze with ruby, 3rd would be the STPL. Sorry cult, you didn't make the top 3!

Has to be the fragment design 'solid black' (why it's called solid black I have no idea, it's tortoise shell if anything). Tortoise shell frames, which I've always liked, and an emerald lens (which is rare for Frogskins, at least until the Acid Tortoise comes out).

OakleyFragmentTortoise1.jpg

I don't own them anymore but STPLs would be second.

Has to be the fragment design 'solid black' (why it's called solid black I have no idea, it's tortoise shell if anything). Tortoise shell frames, which I've always liked, and an emerald lens (which is rare for Frogskins, at least until the Acid Tortoise comes out).

OakleyFragmentTortoise1.jpg

I don't own them anymore but STPLs would be second.

Those are indeed a beautiful pair. I'm just a sucker for tortoise!

Back