• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your first Oakley watch? Pics welcome.....

My 1st Oakley Watch was a Stealth GMT like new in all original packaging from @SpliceD. He brought it to RED and we didn’t do he deal until a few weeks later. I ended up having to move it and luckily it went to a member here. I miss it often and definitely have sellers remorse. I’d love to find another just like it. A very classy watch IMO.

55faa72e271f352d2d338882bd121039.jpg

My 1st Oakley Watch was a Stealth GMT like new in all original packaging from @SpliceD. He brought it to RED and we didn’t do he deal until a few weeks later. I ended up having to move it and luckily it went to a member here. I miss it often and definitely have sellers remorse. I’d love to find another just like it. A very classy watch IMO.

View attachment 431980
I feel like that with my Stealth Judge. Very nice looking watch and always gets compliments due to the color and bracelet.

Unfortunately for my wallet I'm hooked. I've got the HP and 3 MM's. At least for now those are the only two models that catch my eye.

Back