• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your First Pair

First pair was in 95 and they were 2nd Gen M Frames matte Black with Grey Sweep Lenses. Accidently broke these.

Second Pair was First Gen Fives FMJ 9mm-Black Iridium Black Iridium and I think I got those in 98. Lost these and I dont even know where.

I would like to have pair number 2 back.

my first pair was a pair of half jackets matte black that I found...then my first pair I bought was my aluminum m frame with grey lens. still my babies!!!

My first pair was a pair of Clear/Violet Frogskins in 1990. Lost them soon after on my motorcycle....My first pair collecting-wise was a pair of $60 Plasma/Emerald Juliets in MINT condition from Houston CL.......

My first pair was actually last summer...disappointed I waited so long. Its been an addiction since...lol

First pair were M Frame Sweeps. Have owned several different styles since.

XX Twenty in black/black polarized. They were a gift, and in retrospect way too small. M Frame Strike a few years later, followed by a Heater lens, and then Half Jackets, Flak Jackets, and Gascans. Then I come here and learn the error of my small-wearing ways, yet I continue to buy medium pairs in hopes they'll fit well.

Back