• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your First Pair

first pair is actually 3 I bought at the same time. Fast Jacket (grey/blue irid lens & black/black polarized) & Radar Path (crystal black/black)

first pair was a Zero 0.7 that i found, in the cloth bag, lying in the middle of a sideroad. they were not squashed by a passing car yet fortunately. Never knew they were the Zero 0.7 the whole time i had them.. just knew thy were oakleys, and they were great optics. I wore it alot, they fit kinda loose on me so they fell alot and saw heaps of abuse. in the end i lost them.. just vanished!

im sure theyre in a drawer at home somewhere but ive tried looking and no luck.

first pair i bought was years later, when i grabbed a Livestrong radar. it was a tossup between that and the Nanowire 3.0.. how i wish i got the nanowire now. Then again it was the nanowire 3.0 vs the Juliet for my second pair... no points for guessing who won lol.

I got my first pair back in 2005 when i was 15yrs old. My parents and I were going on holiday to Vegas/San Fran/Hawaii and my mum wanted me to have a pair of decent sunglasses. Went to Sunglasshut and the first thing I said was "I want Oakleys!" Got pair that I like can't even remember what frame it was, maybe a minute or something like them. Had them for less than 24 hrs because my mum thought they looked to big for my face so she tool the back and got my a pair of Maui Jim sunnies that looked like the ones Horatio Caine wears in CSI Miami. Loved them but was gutted I didn't have my Oakleys for in May this year I treated my self to some Valentino Rossi Frogs!

Back