• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Your Mars for my Straight Jackets Leather Wrapped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I would like to trade a mint Leather Wrapped Straight Jacket for a nice Oakley Mars.... I have owned these since new but never wore them.... Leather is clean and all rubber dry..... No scratches on lenses..... Let's make a deal.....

oaksj.jpg

oaksj2.jpg

oaksj3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I am.....BUT I don't want to look like I have a partial basketball wrapped around my face.....they're cool but just not my thing......I'm more interested in the huge Static Icon underneath them....

What is the static O underneath it

Its a desk or counter mat.... Kind of a thin pad....

Do you have the box?

I have several boxes of boxes.... I will look through them to see if this one is in there.....

oakbox.jpg
Would the box look like this ??????

is it the correct box?
IMG_20160816_070056931.jpg

I looked through all the boxes I have....About 100.... I usually kept the box..... I have no other straight jackets..... I will photograph the rest of the box and the contents.... Warranty card, microfiber bag and a few other papers and you.... Have some appointments this AM so as soon as I'm done.... Thanks.... And those are a nice pair of Mars you have there....Edit.... Here are some photos of the box and contents.... The salesmans card is from Ocean City NJ and looks to be 1999.....

oakbox2.jpg

oakbox3.jpg

oakbox4.jpg

Last edited:
Back