• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your predictions for Oakleys future in the next 5 years!

Inkkoonce

MEs the real Oakleys?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
Let’s start a thread of our predictions for Oakley and see what actually happens in the next five years. I’ll go first.

1. X-Metals will make a come back by way of 3D printing. The Classics will have a limited release while a new brand X-Metals will be made.
2. New Prizm colors will come.
3. New version of the Jawbreaker will come with the same ability to change lenses.
4. Katos will be wildly popular and Oakley will implement the lens technology in even more frames.
5. A very expensive model like the Pit Boss/Carbon Prime will be released at $600-$1000.

Last edited:
Let’s start a thread of our predictions for Oakley and see what actually happens in the next five years. I’ll go first.

1. X-Metals will make a come back by way of 3D printing. The Classics will have a limited release while a new brand X-Metals will be made.
2. New Prizm colors will come.
3. New version of the Jawbreaker will come with the ability to change lenses.
4. Katos will be wildly popular and Oakley will implement the lens technology in even more frames.
5. A very expensive model like the Pit Boss/Carbon Prime will be released at $600-$1000.
Like how you wedged #4 into that otherwise stellar vision of the future... my head was bobbing up and down so hard on the first 3 that I nodded right on through to #5.

I’m terrified of what happens to x metal if they start to 3D print it. $2000 Frogskin from titanium, $14k for the pair that’s yet to be seen by anyone.

Just wondering, doesn’t the jawbreaker lens change by lifting the nose pad up and it opens the jaw?

I’m terrified of what happens to x metal if they start to 3D print it. $2000 Frogskin from titanium, $14k for the pair that’s yet to be seen by anyone.

Just wondering, doesn’t the jawbreaker lens change by lifting the nose pad up and it opens the jaw?
Yes it does. But they will continue that with the next Jawbreaker model. They didn’t do that for the next Jawbone which is called the Plazma.

Latest Posts

Back