• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your predictions for Oakleys future in the next 5 years!

Let’s start a thread of our predictions for Oakley and see what actually happens in the next five years. I’ll go first.

1. X-Metals will make a come back by way of 3D printing. The Classics will have a limited release while a new brand X-Metals will be made.
2. New Prizm colors will come.
3. New version of the Jawbreaker will come with the same ability to change lenses.
4. Katos will be wildly popular and Oakley will implement the lens technology in even more frames.
5. A very expensive model like the Pit Boss/Carbon Prime will be released at $600-$1000.
@Inkkoonce Hoping with you (meanwhile have stockpiled lots of oldschool Oakley 😁)

Maybe they'll start polarizing the typically sports-aimed Prizm lens, like Trail and what not.

Can't see them bringing back x-metals as a 3d printed thing (feel like that would just cheapen it all together).

With WildWires though, I could see Sunglass Hut being their primary outlet while they phase out o-stores and vaults. Would prefer they kept at least some of the vaults though, sunglass hut always seems cramped up and lacks any accessories.

Sign me up for O Matter with sexy curves. ;)

0F63BE59-9CC2-4750-97CA-D44FFE92B3F2.jpeg

Back