• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale zcrxsi's 3D Printed Mini Doublewide Oakley Cases

U

Username Hidden

Up for sale are some custom 3D printed mini doublewide towers (printed to order). Measuring approximately 8.25x4.5", they're great for storing and displaying pins, coins, hotwheels cars or anything that's relatively small. Because of their size, these towers will fit on an Oakley case shelf. Case and removable shelves included.

Default colors are shown, however, color options are vast as I have over 40 colors to choose from.
IMG_4594.JPG

Price per case is $30

Shipping is a minimum $5 (CONUS) PayPal G&S. If you order multiples and the shipping exceeds $5, you’ll just pay the actual shipping rate based on size and weight.

If outside CONUS, PM me to figure out shipping.

IMG_8554.JPG

IMG_8560.JPG

IMG_8562.JPG

IMG_8556.JPG

IMG_8555.JPG

IMG_8563.JPG

IMG_8569.jpg

IMG_8570.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Up for sale are some custom 3D printed mini doublewide towers (printed to order). Measuring approximately 8.25x4.5", they're great for storing and displaying pins, coins, hotwheels cars or anything that's relatively small. Because of their size, these towers will fit on an Oakley case shelf. Case and removable shelves included.

Default colors are shown, however, color options are vast as I have over 40 colors to choose from.
View attachment 936607

Price per case is $30

Shipping is a minimum $5 (CONUS) PayPal G&S. If you order multiple stands and the shipping exceeds $5, you’ll just pay the actual shipping rate based on size and weight.

If outside CONUS, PM me to figure out shipping.

View attachment 936610
View attachment 936609View attachment 936608
Oh man can’t let my son see that last picture lol

Wow! Unbelievable detail! Nice work!! Would you be able to scale these up eventually?

How about a mini-Stretchline?

1b3735ffc9a5b1295e541c8ceb67849f.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Wow! Unbelievable detail! Nice work!! Would you be able to scale these up eventually?

Like this?
478867f9e7f98561c05ca6d285609be9.jpg

How much are you selling the big one?

Can you print me a life size one?😘😘😘