• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Zero 0.3, Generation 1, Brush frame w/ Black Iridium lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. For your consideration, another one from my collection up for sale...
Oakley Zero 0.3, Generation 1, Brush frame w/ Black Iridium lenses SKU: 05-103

When someone talks about the Zero line, one style they will almost always think of is the flamboyant Zero 0.3, with its circular lenses, and huge opaque vented ‘shield’ underneath each lens. They’re an iconic pair that came out in the fall of 1993. I purchased from Ebay many years ago, and they’ve lived a comfortable life sitting in my doublewide display case at home.

- Has it been used? Sort of. It’s been carefully tried on a few times over the years, never beyond that.
- Is it dinged or scratched up? Not at all, the frame and the lenses look great.
- Is it clean? Very clean, there could be a little dust on it, I’ve only gently cleaned when dusty.
- Is the original box included? No, there’s no matching box.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know. Know that my pics are restricted to the capabilities of my iPhone, I cannot shoot in macro, nor do I have a professional lightbox.

My price to release it into your hands, is SOLD INCLUDING shipping to United States or Canada. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada.

No trades thank you. Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

IMG_5987.JPG

IMG_5988.JPG IMG_5989.JPG IMG_5990.JPG IMG_5991.JPG IMG_5992.JPG IMG_5993.JPG IMG_5994.JPG IMG_5996.JPG IMG_5997.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

PM sent...

Still not desperate to sell, but would entertain offers

Reduced price, available for Black Friday!

Still available. Reduced price

Pm you

Good stuff right there bud!

Thank god i got one without selling my kidney and still got some bread and milk on the table....🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.