• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Zero 0.6 Planet X N2T WTS Or WTT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

To be honest Im not really sure how to price this but I do know this may be one of the hardest original style Zero frames to get your hands on. I have seen N2T models sell for over $1000 this year but they were in excellent condition. These are not that nice but still quite wearable. They made 2 versions of the N2T, the original Sub Zero and the 0.6 version which this is.

OK, on to the description. The frame is very nice. Planet X print, only shows wear at the tips of the stems and the very corners of the hinge. The stretch logos are still in very good shape with just a little wear showing. The rubber is nice and still in good shape, it does have an M Frame nose piece. No cracks in the frame or lens.

The lens is in OK condition with some scratching. Honestly if the lens was nicer I would most likely keep them but I need to pay some bills so here they are. When wearing them the scratches are not really noticeable at all, quite clear to look though. From the outside the scratches are noticeable, more on the left side then the right. One my grading scale I would rate the lens about a 6.5/10.

Asking $250 shipped of would consider trades on single or multiple pairs. I could also bundle this pair with something else I have for a higher end pair you may have. Open to ideas.

DSC00718_zps00c041f0.jpg

DSC00719_zpsa95620b0.jpg

DSC00720_zps0164d666.jpg

DSC00721_zps4d74eb27.jpg

DSC00722_zps474a4944.jpg

DSC00724_zps19c95ad2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
These look great. I've been wanting to get into the Zero line.

Beautiful piece. GLWS!

Bump for Christmas

Damn, one of the zeroes i want but not in the condition i want...very hard piece to find too.

Bump

Did u sell or trade these?

Nope, still have them.

What are u looking for in trade?

Something out of the ordinary I would consider. Vintage works best.