• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero

So it was you who clicked the BUY IT NOW button! Lol congrats!
I was about to say the same
Yeah I felt it well worthy of the asking price. I mean the regular zeros were roughly 300 and could be 5000 or more… I’d guess there’s less then 25 of these set ups but have yet to see another so we shall see. Some things are worth a gamble, I thought this definitely was. Mainly because glasses value around 300 and trophies hover in that 4-500 range. Then the fact that its limited and a whole package. Im super pumped about it.

Yeah I felt it well worthy of the asking price. I mean the regular zeros were roughly 300 and could be 5000 or more… I’d guess there’s less then 25 of these set ups but have yet to see another so we shall see. Some things are worth a gamble, I thought this definitely was. Mainly because glasses value around 300 and trophies hover in that 4-500 range. Then the fact that its limited and a whole package. Im super pumped about it.
B3F49F48-36B0-4E78-BDDC-35362A3323F0.gif

What a coincidence. It saw it on Vinted today for €125, clicked buy and someone else just got it before me. What a steal, only would have payed that for the box… awesome thing!

Back