• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Zeros

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi looking to fill gaps in my collection namely sub zero 2n Fingerprint/Black Iridium , 3n Planet X/Red Iridium, 5 Carbon Fiber/Black Iridium and zero 0.3p condition eg scratches and cracks immaterial , Cheers

Some people reacted to this post.
Got the Sub 0.2 Fingerprint

Username Hidden said:
Got the Sub 0.2 Fingerprint
Hi Xire thanks for that but was looking for the 2n , its the one with round orbitals , without the notches in the top corners of the lenses .

Username Hidden said:
Hi Xire thanks for that but was looking for the 2n , its the one with round orbitals , without the notches in the top corners of the lenses .
Someone sold a pair of 2N on gumtree for £40 lol. I tried to get them by upping the offer he sold them for but wouldn't budge.

Username Hidden said:
Someone sold a pair of 2N on gumtree for £40 lol. I tried to get them by upping the offer he sold them for but wouldn't budge.
Don't you hate it when that happens , if your local and jump on it immediately you can get a good deal but otherwise out come the vultures , oh hang on that's us ha !!! I have got some good normal deals off the Gum but sometimes have to coax them into posting , best ones have been local been round with the cash like a ferret up a drainpipe. Saw a pair of Romeos for £75 once 50 miles away but they went quickly . Generally I find people stick to their word if they have agreed to sell them at that price they do .

A bump on the off chance

Username Hidden said:
Don't you hate it when that happens , if your local and jump on it immediately you can get a good deal but otherwise out come the vultures , oh hang on that's us ha !!! I have got some good normal deals off the Gum but sometimes have to coax them into posting , best ones have been local been round with the cash like a ferret up a drainpipe. Saw a pair of Romeos for £75 once 50 miles away but they went quickly . Generally I find people stick to their word if they have agreed to sell them at that price they do .
Yeah, had some good deals as well on the Gum. I bought a pair of XX 24k mint. Guy wouldn't post so ended up agreeing on a meet up half way. He lived in Scotland so it was Carlisle where we met up. He said he had a couple more metal Oakley's but one of them had a loose nose bridge. I said I would mail the address for the Oakley repair place in Coventry. He contacted me through e-mail and put the pic's on the mail. I opened the first pic and it was a penny ice. I though hmm not very exciting then, I opened the other attachment and booom! Only a Penny copper mint! I asked him instead of him sending them off for repair I would buy them off him. He said fine. I asked him if £200 for each pair was ok, he said, "yeah i can do that." Another 200 mike round trip. Sent the Penny ice off for repair and broke even on them but sold the copper for £650!!!! Best deal I ever made on there.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, had some good deals as well on the Gum. I bought a pair of XX 24k mint. Guy wouldn't post so ended up agreeing on a meet up half way. He lived in Scotland so it was Carlisle where we met up. He said he had a couple more metal Oakley's but one of them had a loose nose bridge. I said I would mail the address for the Oakley repair place in Coventry. He contacted me through e-mail and put the pic's on the mail. I opened the first pic and it was a penny ice. I though hmm not very exciting then, I opened the other attachment and booom! Only a Penny copper mint! I asked him instead of him sending them off for repair I would buy them off him. He said fine. I asked him if £200 for each pair was ok, he said, "yeah i can do that." Another 200 mike round trip. Sent the Penny ice off for repair and broke even on them but sold the copper for £650!!!! Best deal I ever made on there.
Ha 2 long drives but when your a collector its so worth it . Well done on the x metal purchases , he was happy and so were you which always makes a good deal. I picked up some why 1 s in the torpedo metal case for 25 and some minutes for 15 with the red flower both local so sometimes you can be lucky .

Username Hidden said:
Ha 2 long drives but when your a collector its so worth it . Well done on the x metal purchases , he was happy and so were you which always makes a good deal. I picked up some why 1 s in the torpedo metal case for 25 and some minutes for 15 with the red flower both local so sometimes you can be lucky .
Nice 1 buddy. Good luck if you beat me to the bargains lol.

Username Hidden said:
Nice 1 buddy. Good luck if you beat me to the bargains lol.
And you of course . Think your winning on the buys and the driving !!!!