• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero's

rolondo

Oakley Beginner
Greetings!

So it turns out I have a bit of a problem. I have always had a bit of a thing for Oakley's, but my fixation seems to have worsened lately. I am sitting at around 9 pairs, but what really put me over the top was a pair of subzero's from the mid-90's that a friend of mine has. Having done a little bit of online research, I really like the history and designs of the Zero line. I currently own a new pair of the Zero S's, which are crystal black with the grey lenses. And I really like them. Rumor has it these are being discontinued, which is kind of a bummer. I will probably seek out a new pair of the standard sized Zero's (and according to Oakley they only have the grey frames with grey lenses), but were there any other color combinations of these available historically in reasonable quantities? In particular I like the Zero S lense size, but right now I own the only option that is currently available from Oakley.

Back