• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

USA
I love oakleys because of their support for the military and the technology behind their sunglasses. Best sunglasses in the world as far as I am concerned. I am in the usa.

Poland.
Just because. For its unique design, combination of science and design, comfort. For artist series and special editions. I never thought that sunglasses can be a piece of art until I saw okaleys.
:cool:

Wales, uk.. I've been into Oakleys since I was in school and working with them for 10 years or so.

Love to give you the reason why I love them so much but I cant explain it.. Maybe the pretty colours :)

Usa. one reason I love oakleys is the durability. I've been through some of the most rugged terrain and weather this planet has to offer, and they have yet to fail me. Thanks oakley!

Hailing from the good ole U.S. of A.!!! Living the life in Hawaii Nei!

Why do I love Oakleys? Because it's a worldwide brand that started in the confines of a garage with one man's ideas and a few hundred dollars...because it's a company that pushed the envelope and became a leading innovator in the industry...because it's quality rivals the competition and sets the standards years ahead of it's time...because it believes it's products should provide functional protection, performance and good looks...because..............it's OAKLEY! Nuff said!!!

I am from Indonesia

I love Oakley because Oakley Sunglasses bless our eyes in many ways. It protects the eyes from sun, dust particles, water and UV rays or flying objects. Avoid damage to our eyes through the use of sunglasses. Eyes are very delicate and one must take special care of them.
Thats all.

Hope i Win :)

Back