• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

Coming from an "Oakley Family," and being decked head to toe in Oakley gear everyday of my life defines me as a person. Oakley represents what we as a country are capable of- going "beyond reason." And collecting Oakley to me means harnessing that power. I am proud to support such an American icon, as well as my obsession with optical perfection on a daily basis, and have amassed a good size collection that i take an unmatched amount of pride in. God bless Oakley, and God Bless America.

U.S.A.

I have loved Oakley since the late 80's. There line of sunglasses provides something for everyone to enjoy. But since I have been a member here I can say that I have more pairs then I need......LOL

From the USA baby!! Why do I like Oakley?? Because they are innovative, not afraid to take risks, and make the sickest shades out there.

Hey, guys.
I live in Hungary, Miskolc városban.Azért like Oakley because this was the first serious glasses Oakley Eye Jacket is a fingerprint / black iridium.
This is a very high I raised the bar for both quality and the optical purity, both in determining the shape and design.
Only Oakley I use both on the street, all sports!
Thank you Oakley!

Hey, guys.
I live in Hungary, Miskolc city.
I like Oakley Because this was the first Serious glasses Oakley Eye Jacket is a fingerprint / black iridium.
This is a very high I raised the bar for quality and the Optical Purity Both, Both in Determining the shape and design.
Both Oakley Only I use on the street, all sports!
Thank you Oakley!

I live in the USA. I love Oakleys because they look incredible, while providing the best protection from the sun available. Theyre actually worth the money you spend, unlike other brands.

USA

Everything about Oakley has its own awesome unique quality to it. The glasses speak for themselves, the clothing and shoes are incredibly comfortable and stylish, and everything else they make is above and beyond any
other competitor (if you can even consider any company even being in competition with Oakley) The only drawback: Oakley doesn't make Grips anymore...

I have loved Oakleys' for years!

I am from Ontario, Canada and love and ~miss~ having a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Way back when my husband and I were dating and the early years of our marriage, we both had 3 pairs EACH of Oakley glasses in different colors/styles. Over the years, with losing some, breaking some and not having as much money as we used to, neither of us has had a pair in years. I would so love to have another pair! They are my absolute favorite glasses. Thanks so much for the chanceto win!
I signed up to the forum, am following on Facebook as Jeannette Naylor Laframboise, & following on Twitter as JeannetteNL

Back