• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

Live in U.S.A. !!

Very first pair was issued to me in Iraq with Ballistic Frames, broke, got run over by a Humvee. 2nd pair they issued me a Oakley half-jacket. I loved the design. I protected it with my life! Love them ever since it got introduced to me. Its all scratched up now, I need a knew pair other than my Oakley Aviators. Respect!

I am from the USA! I love Oakleys for their styling, comfort, and protection. I don't leave home without them!

I live in the US and like Oakleys because of their durability and variety of styles.

USA Florida aka the.sunshine state oakleys apart of my everyday attire keep my eyes safe in Oakley style

Oakley

USA, and I love Oakleys simply because they're the best fitting coolest looking most unique shades around not to mention the lenses are crystal clear this makes for a perfect set of shades year round.

hey

I live in the USA, and I love Oakleys because they are great looking glasses, the best kind in the world in my opinion.

I live in the US and Oakley has always been my brand of sunglasses. They are tough because they are made with quality and stick with you at work or play.

From america and I'll be honest and admit i've never had oakley's before as i usually just wear my tx state glasses but would be very interested to making the switch

Latest Posts

Back