• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

From the United States!

I love Oakleys b/c they have all sorts of different styles, and they are durable and have protected my eyes a couple times when I wore them playing sports.

Born, raised, and currently living in the USA!

I'm a diehard Oakely fan because of the fit and finish, above all else. I love almost everything they make, from sunglasses to sandals, but you can keep the watches.... that's just not my style!

USA. I love oakleys because they last forever. First pair 6 years ago and still good. You get what you pay for.

Australian oakley lover here.
I have found that Oakleys are the only sunnies that can put up with what I put them through. Between the heat and the sand and the salt and the hard knocks that get dealt out from surfing skating and parkour oakleys are the only sunnies that shape up. I would love a pair to wear out and keep smick and shiny because my current ones are pretty thrashed. Still work like new and no damage to the lense that reduces visability, and that's why I love them, they look great and last forever.

USA, Omaha, Nebraska. I am glad to know this forum has a Facebook page. I have enjoyed the style of Oakley since I was a child. I also love the fact that when wearing them my vision is improved!

love my oakleys

I live in United States of America. And i love my oakley's because the quality is excellent. They are anzi z87.1 certified, and the hdo lenses are killer. not to mention the looks of the sunglasses are awesome!

Drumroll please...And the winner of the 100,000 post Free Oakley giveaway is "hearno"...Congrats!

Back