• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

USA/Hungary.

I've had Oakleys for many years now and my oldest pair is still in perfect condition. They've served me well both in sports and in casual activities.

Lisbon, Portugal.

I'm into Oakley since I was 15. Back then Oakleys were a bit more frequent around here and I fell in love with the Minute. Such a basic frame, but it had me from day one. However, what at the time amounted to about 110€, was too much for a 15 year old to carry on his face, so I had to settle for a pair of first gen Fives. I've been wanting to come back since I stopped using that pair (scratched lenses with no hope of substitution at the time) and finally did with the Fives 3.0. I love everything about this brand. Specially the way they manage to make frames that simply stand out even when the design may be a bit more bland. That and the quality of the lenses, that was always something which blew my mind with how good they are.

Today I walk around switching between my Ducati X-Squared and my Fuel Cell. I love both of them and the way the X-Squared manages to stand out from the crowd.

Canada here, and I love anything that has been designed with imagination, not just out of need. Oakley has been doing that (and doing it well) for a long time.

living in the U.S.A.
i wanted a pair of oakleys for several years before i actually owned my first pair. i wanted them because of their style and attitude and what the oakley name represented. after purchasing my first pair, i continued to buy oakleys because of their comfort, fit, and lens clarity. the minute i put on my first pair, i was blown away by the clarity. i had never looked through a clearer set of lenses.

Back